Has anyone considered a Masterclass subscription?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are a myriad of subjects on there from different experts. Some of the topics of style, negotiation, storytelling, and writing seemed pretty cool. $180/year is steep so I wonder if it's worth it or if anyone had experience with it.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I usually just get $10-20 courses via Udemy tbh or use LinkedIn Learning through my local library.

I think it is dope to hear from the greats, but my concern is that the content setup doesn't allow for specialized topics in the same way as an open-ended platform, so they may have 1-2 courses that you truly care about and then the rest of the website seems like it would be things that are tangentially interesting but not as specialized/relevant as other websites. Also, there are very few HoF players that became HoF coaches if you catch my drift. I've never tried it though so I could be wrong on both counts FYI.

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
I've heard good things about Masterclass. I have the negotiation one which is like 18 videos averaging 10 min. if that gives you an idea. It will depend on your expectations but I wouldn't say it's worth the $180.

You probably can find a download to the courses you want if you google enough.
I seen some shady blackhat site selling lifetime subscription for 9.99 but haven't bought myself.

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
You probably can find a download to the courses you want if you google enough.

Yes you can.

QdjrWwt.png

0264nhH.png

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I got a LinkedIn Learning account with my new role. Think I'm going to review that for a while.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had one but I can’t be of any real use here since I didn’t actually really utilize it. Just wasted money.