Has anyone here paid or know someone who paid for a Pacquiao fight?

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I never have myself nor have I known anybody else or even heard of a friend of a friend of a friend copping a Manny ppv. I know when Floyd fights Im copping and I know atleast 3-4 people hosting parties for his fights. Ive gone to a bar to catch a few Manny fights and its a decent crowd but not on the same level as the few Floyd fights Ive seen at a bar.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Mostly filipinos bruh. my girls family goes nuts, it's like a holiday.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I pay for Manny's fights on a per fight basis based on his opponent. Same way I do all PPV's actually.
I didn't get the last Marquez fight just because I didn't see any reason for it even taking place and turns out I was right not to buy it. Still undecided about the Bradley fight too but I am leaning towards not getting it.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Me and my team buy pretty much every Floyd and every Manny fight. Its kinda our thing... :hug:

:manny:

Daps
One of my best friends is Flipino and his homie is some bank dude who makes a grip of dough. They get every pacman ppv

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I pay for Manny's fights on a per fight basis based on his opponent. Same way I do all PPV's actually.
I didn't get the last Marquez fight just because I didn't see any reason for it even taking place and turns out I was right not to buy it. Still undecided about the Bradley fight too but I am leaning towards not getting it.
how? he got beat and it was glorious.

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
We rotate who pays for ppv in my crew, I however regret spending money on a pacgirl fight. I will not watch any of his fights until he fights money.:angry:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of people pay to see Manny fight.

But 4 years ago I said I'm not paying for a fight until they fight each other.

Told sohh it'd never happen, so I'm just saving cash.