has Scareface had the biggest influence in hip hop culture out of any movie?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I was watchin this movie again the other day and i noticed a lot of rappers like

to pay homage to this film and use quotes from it

I personally think its the biggest movie that influenced hip hop culture

what do you think?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/74021...aintain-major-influence-hiphop-every-era.html

You still got kids today callin theyself "Sosa" I'm guessin not after Sammy...and makin anthem like "Tony Montana":ohlawd:

For sum reason none of the hood classics seem to standup like that to the test of time......I think New Jack City had a chance to be held in the same light as Scarface is not for that horrible azz ending:snoop:...go from snitching in the courtroom to gettin shot by a old man:wtb:....Nino coulda went out better than that....NY rappers was obssessed with Italian mob flicks in general,but none of the Godfather movies get the love til this day either across the board....u would think with all these fake coke tales nikkas have been spitting,and listening to over all these years somebody underneath hiphops influence would have rised to the occasion to make a movie to dethrone Scarface by now...all you screenplay writing nikkas who aree part of hiphop need to take the challenge.:salute:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
i dont know... The Mack is up there and Wildstyle

[ame=http://youtu.be/rkgz1FR9TO4]THE MACK - YouTube[/ame]

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: scareface, never heard of that film

can't even spell scarface right no more, its a combination of two easier smaller words "scar" and "face"

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Scarface and its not close

that said, at this point it'd seem like someone would have tried to throw the money and production behind another flick like that. i mean the latest "hood classic" i can think of is belly