Have y’all realized how many women you know have suffered sexual trauma?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No...

... I mean, that’s not something people really go around talking about,
so no I probably don’t.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No...

... I mean, that’s not something people really go around talking about,
so no I probably don’t.

it can depend on how comfortable they are with you and how “judgmental” they view you to be…not saying this to create “fault” with you…but they won’t bring it up if they feel you would react negatively to/blame them as a result…again that’s not to say you’d do that but just simply how they might feel about it…the irony is in general I’m judgmental as shyt but can be deceptively laid back at times and am good at getting folks to open up

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
yeah:francis:

and I found out early because my grandmother had a foster home that I lived in...everyone we took in were sexually abused girls ranging from 2-13

dated a few rape victims...got home girls that were molested

shyt is way too common

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
it can depend on how comfortable they are with you and how “judgmental” they view you to be…not saying this to create “fault” with you…but they won’t bring it up if they feel you would react negatively to/blame them as a result…again that’s not to say you’d do that but just simply how they might feel about it…the irony is in general I’m judgmental as shyt but can be deceptively laid back at times and am good at getting folks to open up

I can understand this because I’ve been told I am “approachable” and a “good listener” also.
Even still, I’ve heard a lot of ill stories from broads - but nothing of that type personally.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
We really have to look out and protect our black women.

Its so many fukked up stories I heard outta black women mouth about getting sexually assaulted or turning tricks just to survive.

The men (usually family) thats close to teenage girls be on demon time.

Reminds me of this Dave Chappelle what women go through analogy

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know something. Not taking away from women but male sexual abuse should be highlighted more too. Theres a lot of men that have been sexual abused and are hiding and lying to themselves about it. And abusers more often were abused themselves.

But yeah, black women and sexual abuse is something that isnt talked about as it should. shyt is beyond disgusting.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
You know something. Not taking away from women but male sexual abuse should be highlighted more too. Theres a lot of men that have been sexual abused and are hiding and lying to themselves about it.

We can definitely have a conversation about the fact that many children, both male and female, have had some type of inappropriate sexual contact with an adult. I wouldn’t be surprised if the numbers weren’t 1 in 3 for all people living on this earth.