Have you been preparing for the increase in extreme weather event's?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If you are what are some things you've done? Did you buy a generator, increase your supply of water, foods etc?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking to buy real estate in the Midwest because I think that region will be the best place to live in 20-30 years. Of course you got tornados and stuff but with the climate warming, the winters should become more mild so that's a plus. And Lake Michigan has so much fresh water, don't gotta worry about that.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yup. This is in the mail
jackery-explorer-1500-solar-saga-100-power-station.jpg

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking to buy real estate in the Midwest because I think that region will be the best place to live in 20-30 years. Of course you got tornados and stuff but with the climate warming, the winters should become more mild so that's a plus. And Lake Michigan has so much fresh water, don't gotta worry about that.
@Ohhhweee what are the best states in the Midwest to live in? I currently am in Georgia.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you actually lived through a tornado? My dude stay the hell away.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Do you think gas or solar is better?
I live in an apartment. So for me it's solar. I also remember what it was like trying to get fuel after Sandy. If the shyt ever really hits the fan, getting fuel for a generator may be difficult at times. Along with this I also have crank AM/FM radio, a digital antenna (Just plug a TV and the antenna into the Jackery and I can catch local news updates.), some walkie talkies for my family and I, a ham radio, some water filters and water purification tablets. No gun but that's what my brothers are for.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Nah

I rail on and on about climate change but when shyts comes im not gonna do shyt :manny: