Have you ever been the most hated....

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
one of your family functions? I mean im a cool dude and everything but we just had a lil gathering of the fam, you know they mates and a few friends and all. I happen to bring up something about my uncle and made things crazy started a whole big debate. everyone started :mindblown: it was funny though.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Only when i got to events on my bro wife's side, for some reason they really do not like the kid. Im usually a funny dude but they every time i make a comment i get the

tumblr_lyprrsxW341qe8o6bo5_250.gif

Singh

All Star
Daps
Yup

Your supposed to respect your relatives, parents, siblings and all that kumbaya shyt in our family.

But I usually get @ ppl when they be fukking up or doing something stupid regardless if they are my elders on not.

I got smacked up on a couple of occasions :laff:

But I don't give a fukk, I don't want to be the dude that didn't speak up bout some shyt and then shyt pops up and they are scratching their heads wondering how shyt wound up all bad.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yup

Your supposed to respect your relatives, parents, siblings and all that kumbaya shyt in our family.

But I usually get @ ppl when they be fukking up or doing something stupid regardless if they are my elders on not.

I got smacked up on a couple of occasions :laff:

But I don't give a fukk, I don't want to be the dude that didn't speak up bout some shyt and then shyt pops up and they are scratching their heads wondering how shyt wound up all bad.

man when we all get together and we all grown now so all that respect your elders go out the window but we do respect each other but when something is funny we speak on it and sometimes it just might not be the right time to bring it up but it still be funny though....my fam have tough skin...but i might of crossed the line

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I'm one of the few that smokes/drinks/isn't a bible-thumper or upwardly mobile black yuppie etc, so I get the :dry: face. But, I wouldn't say I was outright disliked. More like a creeping air of disapproval hovers around me at family functions.

It is what it is, though. :leostare: