Have You Ever Had Sex With The Cleaning Lady?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I fycked the overnight help at a small hotel in Oklahoma when driving from California to Missouri for college, does that count :manny:

So I was 19 driving back to school from summer break :shaq2: and definitely dreading getting football camp started in hot ass Missouri.

To top it off, it was my birthday and so being on the road was even worse :stopitslime:

After driving from AZ to OK I finally stop at some super small motel (horseshoe style doors facing the parking lot etc.)

I chose this place because it was right next to the gas station and Subway and decided :yeshrug: fyck it, I'm done driving for the day

So I'm 19 :myman: and I check in to the hotel and there was a woman who was probably late 20s, but in bumfyck Oklahoma, there probably ain't shyt to do for her. She was a decent white lady, nothing amazing, but definitely worth the price of admission (free :blessed:)

I chopped it up with her before checking in and she was like "happy birthday" :shaq: when I left. I ate my sandwich and walked back to the gas station later in the evening and saw her bored, so I went in and asked her if she wanted anything. No joke she said "whatever size condom you wear" and I looked at her like :krs: and we both laughed. I went to the gas station and got an ice cream sandwich and the condoms. When I walked back to my room I stopped by the front desk and said "you know where I'll be" 1/2 expecting her to shrug me off.

No shyt about 30 minutes later she called my room and said "I was just checking if you were awake, do you want company"

:banderas:

fycked the shyt outta her twice that night. :wow:
:ehh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was 18 and still a virgin at the time. I also ended up seeing her husband and I felt guilty. As a first hit, I would've lost my mind in that shyt. Even 3 years later, It's ain't too late though. Breh when I tell you she was feeling me..... :wow:

We didn't have a designated place to change our clothes so there was a small section in the break room with a door for changing. I wasn't brolic at all but whenever I'd go in there, I'd get the eyes. I've always been a good flirt if a girl shows me what's good so I'd grab her hips, tell her she's beautiful, slide by her with my front while she's turned away from me (her booty was so soft breh. This one would make her smile and say some spanish shyt I ain't understand), etc. One of my coworkers even told me to fukk her in one of the empty rooms during lunch but I was too scary at the time because there was a younger spanish shawty staying there with her sick dad that I was feeling. I even remember another one of my coworkers tryna smash and she said he would have to pay but not me or my other mans who worked there (he was around 40, lightskin military vet with green eyes so you know wasn't having no issues).

I'm gonna workout a bit and message her on Facebook to see what's good. Will eventually update this thread on status. Might be a couple months because I'm not :flabbynsick: but a nikka tryna get brolic. :salute:

So you got an update for us? :mjpls:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Couldn’t picture it being too hard. Then Spanish girls can’t speak, but they’ll give you that look. Especially if you got that fresh cut :wow: I caught this thick ass chick at my job I ain’t seen before looking At ya boy smiling cause he had that fresh cut :wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1st. No, but after she was done we kissed on the lips on her way out. I really wanted to take it there but didn't know what angle to hit her with since she is kinda innocent

2. It was a tinder date. First date we smashed into the new year. Then that week she reminded me she a cleaning lady and freelances, I agreed to hire but told her she has to do it naked. She agreed. She came in, we both got naked and she cleaned . When she was done she grabbed my PS4 controller threw it to the side and started riding on the couch. Girl had a very pretty face, brown paag but kinda chubby

This all happened jus last jan actually
smashed a 3rd one, older lady with 3 kids. lol.

after she was done cleaning I invited her to sit on the bed and watch youtube and drink whiskey with me, she complied, after her glass was done, I made a move and she didnt even flinch.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
smashed a 3rd one, older lady with 3 kids. lol.

after she was done cleaning I invited her to sit on the bed and watch youtube and drink whiskey with me, she complied, after her glass was done, I made a move and she didnt even flinch.
She’s obviously been around the block before with 3 kids to show for it.

Sits on your bed and drink whiskey? She knew exactly what was cumming next. Did you tip her is the question?