Have you ever hated a dog???

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yes I needed this thread

One bytch dog in the complex I was staying in, all the b*stard stray puppies loitering around are her litters.

She fukking stalks me , laying in wait the bushes, bytch kinda knows my schedule. I beg my Aunty to let me put her 🐕 on a leash and sik it on this demon dog but she said her dogs are not allowed to mix with the strays smh

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Several man.
Dogs in my neighborhood growing up were mean, mainly due to neglect or being groomed to be mean.
Rotts, pitts, Dobermans…

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My neighbor's son has four dogs who she lets keep his dogs (two pits and two frenchies) in her yard 24/7. Ignorant ass dude who prob was trying to breed them. Neglects TF out them and only comes every few days to tend to them. They bark a lot. At night time/middle of the night is when I reach my boiling point. I addressed it with the mom and they are somewhat under control a bit now but still have bouts where they bark and disturb my home. I'm debating calling SPCA on them cuz to the dogs credit, they seem to be barking a lot of times because of distress. I still hate the dogs though, but I realize its because not everyone should be allowed to have "pets".

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Of course...I've been attacked twice unprovoked....where I life now one of my neighbors lets their dog out with no leash....almost had to stomp his ass out...I can't say I really hate the dogs its the shytty owners who Don't train and neglect them....resulting in bad habits and behaviors

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Stupid fukking dog in the neighbour's house at my old apartment. My balcony overlooked their yard. That fukking mutt wouldn't shut up when it saw me outside having a smoke. Constant barking whenever it caught sight of me, day or night, and it wouldn't stop until it couldn't see me. I hated it so much that I used to daydream about shooting it with the dart rifle from Far Cry 2 :mjlol: :pacspit:

Dogs, in general, are shyt animals, and I pity everyone who claims DogSet as I would pity the village idiot. The world wouldn't miss a thing if some dog plague were to arise tomorrow and the lot of them died overnight

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
dog-the-bounty-hunter-cast-1567624821.jpg