having to watch commercials on demand unappreciation

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
What the fukk kinda bullshyt is this? Every show i watch on demand now has commercials that i cant fast forward thru! shyt is gay... can i sue somebody since its technically not "on demand" if i gotta watch geico commercials

Daps
What the fukk kinda bullshyt is this? Every show i watch on demand now has commercials that i cant fast forward thru! shyt is gay... can i sue somebody since its technically not "on demand" if i gotta watch geico commercials

How do you figure that?

It's on demand cuz you can decide to watch it at 2:08 on a Tuesday afternoon despite the fact that it regularly airs at 10pm on Sunday nights

I hate commercials too, tho. Which is why I rarely use on demand these days for network shows.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
How do you figure that?

It's on demand cuz you can decide to watch it at 2:08 on a Tuesday afternoon despite the fact that it regularly airs at 10pm on Sunday nights

I hate commercials too, tho. Which is why I rarely use on demand these days for network shows.
Nah thats not good enough homey. By on demand i need total control of that show. Sometimes i just fast forward thru shows until i find a cute dude that gets my juices flowing. If i gotta watch a whole show to see 1 lil segment that aint on demand ock