HEADLINER UPGRADES? YAY OR NAY?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IM CONSIDERING SOME INTERIOR COMFORT UPGRADES TO MY DAILY DRIVER. IM UP IN THE AIR ABOUT MY HEADLINER. MY COWORKER BLACKED OUT HIS INTERIOR AND IT GAVE ME A FEW IDEAS.

I POKED AROUND AND FOUND SOME SUEDE MATERIAL. SINCE I WOULD HAVE TO DROP THE HEADLINER, I WANTED DO THE STARLIGHT FIBER OPTIC THING AS WELL.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS? I NEED SOME PROS AND CONS.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
pros: it'll feel comfy on the rare occasion you reach up and touch your headliner?
cons: you'll always be reminded that you're not in a rolls-royce

are u gonna do more of ur interior in suede? i would only use it as a headliner cause it's an awful material for everything else but it's not gonna match anything then. also when it comes to comfort upgrades i'm all about things i'm gonna touch... so personally i'd skip it and go for smth like custom seats/covers/headrests/mats/steering wheel/shift knob/etc. instead.

btw this reminded of me this old anti suede rant haha

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
pros: it'll feel comfy on the rare occasion you reach up and touch your headliner?
cons: you'll always be reminded that you're not in a rolls-royce

are u gonna do more of ur interior in suede? i would only use it as a headliner cause it's an awful material for everything else but it's not gonna match anything then. also when it comes to comfort upgrades i'm all about things i'm gonna touch... so personally i'd skip it and go for smth like custom seats/covers/headrests/mats/steering wheel/shift knob/etc. instead.

btw this reminded of me this old anti suede rant haha

GOOD POINT. I THINK I WILL RETHINK IT AND GO A DIFFERENT ROUTE. APPRECIATE IT BREH.