1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Nonstick cooking spray
1 small red, yellow, or green sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
2 tablespoons bottled reduced-calorie ranch salad dressing
2 whole wheat, tomato, jalapeno, or plain flour tortillas, warmed*
1/2 cup Easy Fresh Salsa*
1/3 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

Sprinkle chicken strips with chili powder and garlic powder. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and sweet pepper strips in hot skillet over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and pepper strips are tender. Drain if necessary. Toss with salad dressing.

Divide chicken and pepper mixture between warmed tortillas. Top with Easy Fresh Salsa and cheese. Roll up; cut in half.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subs

Make sure you buy yourself a Foreman Grill breh. I don't cook either but you can use it to make chicken breast, panini sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. super easy

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dijon Marsala pork tenderloin

Google it(on phone) shyt is incredible add some zuchini to the sauce and it soaks up nicely

Serve it with a Hawaiian sweet roll :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Subs

Make sure you buy yourself a Foreman Grill breh. I don't cook either but you can use it to make chicken breast, panini sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. super easy

I'd go with an indoor grill or a cast iron grill pan. You can control the heat on those unlike the Foreman, which gives you a wider range of things to cook. I used to rock with the Foremans but love the the other joints so much better.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd go with an indoor grill or a cast iron grill pan. You can control the heat on those unlike the Foreman, which gives you a wider range of things to cook. I used to rock with the Foremans but love the the other joints so much better.

Some of the newer more expensive Foreman grills you can adjust heat though.

Can you link me a indoor grill/ cast iron grill pan? Something like this?

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Use cast iron for basically everything.

From another thread

Breh's, heres a tip for some delicious chicken salad sammiches/lettuce wraps.

Instead of using mayo, use plain greek yogurt+garlic+lemon juice+shallots+a bit of olive oil as the dressing. Mix that shyt up with some roasted chicken and snap peas and throw it on some multigrain bread or lettuce :leon::ooh:

Also, a great way to cook any type of white fish (halibut, tilapia, etc) is to take a regular brown paper lunch bag and rub a bit of olive oil all over the outside of the bag until its completely covered. Season the fish with salt and pepper, and put it in the bag with some soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, shallots and ginger.

Roll the bag up so its sealed at the edge, and put it in an oven at 400-425 for around 8 minutes, depending on the size of the piece of fish. It steams it perfectly in the bag. Serve that shyt with some brown rice and mango salsa and feast.

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I throw chicken on top of homemade salads (carrots, corn, grape tomatoes and spinach, spring or mesclun mix) for a week at a time