Help: Next Month I Want To Focus On Bulking Up.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
starting in October my goal is to bulk up to the point that I look like I just got out:demonic:.

My goals before were always to stay slim with good muscle tone cuz I got a great wardrobe & honestly, I’m too cheap to buy new clothes.

This is my first time trying to bulk up. Besides creatine & protein are their any other supplements I should invest in? For spiritual reasons I’m a pescetarian, so I’m not gonna be eating steak & chicken.

Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated, brehs.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Creatine and protein are good enough. I'd say most other shyt is a waste of money. I'd put that money into vitamin and mineral supplements. B12 is a good natural energy booster and zinc monomethionine is great for the immune system. Try and keep weight gain to like 1-2lb a month and really focus on increasing volume in the gym. You will be skraight

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Creatine and protein are good enough. I'd say most other shyt is a waste of money. I'd put that money into vitamin and mineral supplements. B12 is a good natural energy booster and zinc monomethionine is great for the immune system. Try and keep weight gain to like 1-2lb a month and really focus on increasing volume in the gym. You will be skraight

Thanks, breh. Appreciate it

EDIT: should I still do cardio 4 times a week?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Eat as much as possible always meat with lunch and dinner
Work up in weight linearly. Get a weight you can do 6 reps make your goal to be able to pump out 10 reps of it. Once you do that add 10 and try to pump put 10 more reps next time, if you fail just do it again on same weight
3 sets of pushing yourself > 6 sets low or medium intensity
I'm serious

That's it. Once you can bench upper 200s for reps you will have that out the pen look

cardio you don't need it but if you want add some HIIT at the end of your workout for 10 mins or play 2 games of basketball

Daps
Form, breathing, posture. 5x5's til you reach 7 or 8 reps comfortably then 4x8-10 reps and back to 5x5's. I don't know about gains but your strength will increase 10 fold.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Started using creatine two days ago and literally was bussing out sets like nothing.

The one I got is CellTech Creatine SX7 at GNC. I was told it’s basically less water weight to deal overall with and no loading phase. Just keep it at one scoop a day. Also helps that I’m already lean.