Here is why Lil Wayne says Thank You to a furniture creator

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-thank-you-furniture-maker-gib-fortune-building-custom-green-bay-packers-themed-sofa.jpg

A furniture maker from Milwaukee by the name of Gib Fortune has paid tribute to Lil Wayne by creating him a custom-made Green Bay Packers couch.

The green and gold sofa, which includes colorful lighting and space for champagne, took Gib a total of two days to build. His dream is to see Weezy sitting on it in a video:

“I just want to see him in a video sitting on something that I created. It would mean the world to me to see him sitting on a Green Bay Packer sofa with an autographed Packer football.”

While at the Packers vs. Seahawks NFL game on January 12th, Tunechi was shown the couch and did a little shout out to Gib Fortune to say thank you, as well as to say that he can’t wait to get it in his man cave. You can watch both Fortune show off the sofa to FOX6 News and Tune‘s thank you message below!

Lil Wayne Says Thank You To Furniture Maker Gib Fortune For Building Him A Custom Green Bay Packers-Themed Sofa [Video]

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
That shyt tuff. And business probably gonna start booming after weezy shouting him out. Good marketing strategy for the sofa maker. Respect.