Herschel Walker has a SECRET SON?! After talking shyt about dead beat dads?! 😳...UPDATE. HE HAS A THIRD SECRET SON AND DAUGHTER🤣🤣🤣 😮 😯

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

That's honestly proper troll form.

Sidenote, where does it say Walker pulled out of the debates? I was looking forward to that shyt, wtf. Who was the last major figure to pull out of a debate, was it Trump? I can't remember, but their opponent just went on TV solo, Warnock should do that if Walker declines.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Cape for brain damaged deadbeat c00ns, brehs :snoop:

His baby mama had to sue him for child support.
How old are you :mjlol:

Where in the bible does it say you can't support abortion? In fact in the new testament it makes zero mention of abortion at all so how do Christians know what position to take? The new testament is also very clear about things such as divorce but yet we see these preachers getting divorced every day. Should he adamantly be against divorce as well? Not that I really care about the silly religious shyt anyway he's the better candidate. I don't know how Christians overlook all types of other issues but then on gay marriage they draw a line in the sand. I really don't know how they do it on abortion either when the new testament isn't clear on that issue at all.
“ It’s was reported? “ :childplease:

He’s a preacher who supports gay marriage and abortion.

Can’t do that breh
Where in the bible does it say you can't support abortion? In fact in the new testament it makes zero mention of abortion at all so how do Christians know what position to take? The new testament is also very clear about things such as divorce but yet we see these preachers getting divorced every day. Should he adamantly be against divorce as well? Not that I really care about the silly religious shyt anyway he's the better candidate. I don't know how Christians overlook all types of other issues but then on gay marriage they draw a line in the sand. I really don't know how they do it on abortion either when the new testament isn't clear on that issue at all.

Breh there isn’t any official religion on Earth that supports abortion or gay marriage. Dude is a fraud plus an abuser according to his ex wife.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How old are you :mjlol:

Breh there isn’t any official religion on Earth that supports abortion or gay marriage. Dude is a fraud plus an abuser according to his ex wife.
All these religions have books that provide very strict guidance. Point me to the bible verse that actually says abortion is wrong since he is a Christian that would be the book that guides him on how to practice his religion. Obviously the book his against homosexuality that is very clear.