GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
lol @ the message topic "Destruction"
c147052f-c6b1-43d7-93ae-34b213b77494.png

I'm shaking in my boots. :pachaha:

I neg this guy every chance I get. He's a walking embarrassment, obviously has family problems and takes his anger out online. Here's a list of his greatest hits :scust:

Honestly I hope they cut all the food stamps in section 8 out because it's nothing but a safety net for whores. Keep your legs closed until you get married and raise a family.

But but but black women have no responsibility to be accountable for the poor choices they make with their most precious asset. We have to bail them out while they and the rest of the world call black men lazy & broke deadbeats.
Then this dumbass turns around and says shyt like this
It's tough love breh, negs deter similar posts in the future. Look forward to repping you back up soon & vice versa.

Death to negativity in the black community. We are brothers and we must lift eachother up from our lowest points or we are no better than the cacs, and we will never be free.

I've been on the extreme of both sides . I will not hate or hate on my brother to the best of my ability from now on. We're LOSING the war and we're all we got.
Negs deter similar posts in the future, said it yourself bytch ass troll :umad:

I don't go to church but I believe the teaching of Christian morals, values and principles would greatly benefit our children as opposed to the daily societal training of vanity, over sexualization and greed.

And "church" today is one day 2 hour event that most children don't really benefit from opposed to the 8 hours 5x a week they're in a public school being molded into a morally confused capitalist.
Call poor people "whores" and then claim to live by Christian morals, brehs :pachaha:

This guy's a piece of shyt that should be bushed on general principle

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He comes off like a try hard like that inglido meto dude or whatever his name was...

nikkas get online and makeup personas.