Hi brehs, I need some advice regarding calories in and out.

Daps
Those of you with an apple watch are aware of their total calorie expenditure of the day under the “Move” section.

So yesterday it read that my daily total calorie expended was 3650 calories which I guess is accurate considering I spent 2.5hrs in the gym lifting weights and doing cardio. My daily calorie intake which I measure on myfitnesspal is 2350 calories. Does that mean if I keep this up I’ll eventually lose weight? Or am I reading something wrong here. Help me out here.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Those of you with an apple watch are aware of their total calorie expenditure of the day under the “Move” section.

So yesterday it read that my daily total calorie expended was 3650 calories which I guess is accurate considering I spent 2.5hrs in the gym lifting weights and doing cardio. My daily calorie intake which I measure on myfitnesspal is 2350 calories. Does that mean if I keep this up I’ll eventually lose weight? Or am I reading something wrong here. Help me out here.
I wouldn’t depend on the watch (or any device) to accurately measure calorie expenditure.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Apple watch aint accurate, and basically no watch is going to give you accurate (NEAT) cals burned in a day. you can get a pretty accurate # from a chest strap HRM for exercise activity, but that's about the best you'll do.

Bush the thought of using the Apple watch to help you calculate CICO.

Complete a TDEE calc on the sedentary setting, eat at a deficit from your sedentary TDEE and lose weight. If you feel weak during your workouts, eat your full sedentary TDEE occasionally or time your meals better to fuel your workout.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Apple watch aint accurate, and basically no watch is going to give you accurate (NEAT) cals burned in a day. you can get a pretty accurate # from a chest strap HRM for exercise activity, but that's about the best you'll do.

Complete a TDEE calc on the sedentary setting, eat at a deficit from your sedentary TDEE and lose weight. If you feel weak during your workouts, eat your full sedentary TDEE occasionally or time your meals better to fuel your workout.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

I told breh this months ago and reminded him multiple times after to do this very thing.

Will he actually do it now? We’ll see :unimpressed: