High Value Coli breh calls for the genocide of all street nikkas

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially the title on his upcoming video.:merchant:
Funny, throughout entire thread, aside from D.N's supposed resentment for not being sexually chosen, no one has admitted his subtle hypocrisy in the fact that, while educated, he supposedly was raised in 'pookyish', mean streets of S.C during height of crack epidemic, and gang violence.
And the fact that he had/has aspirations on a rap career; priding himself on running in same circles as West coast rappers, and gang-members!:why:
All the more ironical--- his sudden stance.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
P And Double R Productions Presents:

The War on Pookie

Chapter IV: A New Suit

Stamped towards the end. Do suits make the man? Are Black men soft and assimilationists if they wear suits?

Chapter V: The Black Elite Strike Back!!

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P And Double R Productions Presents:

The War on Pookie

Chapter IV: A New Suit

Stamped towards the end. Do suits make the man? Are Black men soft and assimilationists if they wear suits?

Chapter V: The Black Elite Strike Back!!

Interesting

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dude isn't wrong in saying we need to deromanticize thugs and women need to stop harboring these grown men with childish and destructive habits. However, I don't agree with him talking about lining them up and shooting them.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Especially the title on his upcoming video.:merchant:
Funny, throughout entire thread, aside from D.N's supposed resentment for not being sexually chosen, no one has admitted his subtle hypocrisy in the fact that, while educated, he supposedly was raised in 'pookyish', mean streets of S.C during height of crack epidemic, and gang violence.
And the fact that he had/has aspirations on a rap career; priding himself on running in same circles as West coast rappers, and gang-members!
:why:
All the more ironical--- his sudden stance.

I don't think it's hypocritical to be from the hood and be against the activity that makes the hood the "hood". I think folks from the hood who decide to stand against the violence and other fukkery in the neighborhoods have more credibility calling the BS out then some suburban Brotha.

Dennis told a story where he was about to get caught up in hood activity (robbing and slanging) but he decided to not go through with it. Eventually going to college and law school. You can be from the hood and make something of yourself, but we'd like to see the conditions in the hood changed so making something out of yourself can be the norm and not the exception.

Dennis rapped but from the few vids I've seen of his (posted on his channel) he wasn't glorifying hood activity. Mostly rapping about Sosua and foreign hotties lol.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Pookies and Ray Ray's definitely exist and I'm not saying this as a bitter HVM jealous that some bird I went to school with didn't choose me. I've lived with one of these coddled street nikkas, shyt he is my nephew. I've seen how he operates, he is a selfish a$$hole with no shame who would do anything to get over on someone. I saw him hysterically cry on the phone to get his babies mom to take him back after he succeeded, he turned to me calm and proudly said that's that player shyt before walking out the door. I've seen him smile while my sister berated him over the phone for stealing her car for the millionth time like it was a game, I've seen him choose to hang out in the streets with his friends instead of being a father. I've seen him come in the house too high to even talk to his kid. He was not hungry, it wasn't hard for him to get a job he is a detriment to our family, even still with him facing life he whines about jail and hits my sister up constantly for money she don't got and she gives it to him as if he didn't choose his situation. It's all him and nikkas like him, he's a living breathing anchor so I take no offense if people think we should ostracize these types.

This your nephew?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The biggest ASSET that the "street" dude has over the average "square" is the media.

The media has ROMANTICIZED the streets/thug culture to a historic level. Women find the drugdealers and gangbangers exciting and "sexy" because of the media. Men view the thug culture "cool" for the same reason.

If it wasn't for the media glorifying this lifestyle, the thugs, gangbangers and drugdealers would be viewed as lower than roaches and rats.

It's called social engineering/programming

And it's all by design :sas2:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The biggest ASSET that the "street" dude has over the average "square" is the media.

The media has ROMANTICIZED the streets/thug culture to a historic level. Women find the drugdealers and gangbangers exciting and "sexy" because of the media. Men view the thug culture "cool" for the same reason.

If it wasn't for the media glorifying this lifestyle, the thugs, gangbangers and drugdealers would be viewed as lower than roaches and rats.

It's called social engineering/programming

And it's all by design :sas2:

The powers that be benefit greatly from Black dysfunction. That's why the black degenerate archetype is so heavily pushed and lauded.

And as you say, they have successfully socially engineered our communities so that the type is constantly produced.

Cacs got the shyt down to a science. The matrix is deep