Hip Hop Evolution on NETFLIX...seasons 1-3

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
IMO this is almost like a bible of Hip Hop. The way it breaks down every aspect of hip hop, its creation and how it shows the birth of each coasts respective rappers/styles/sound/culture is second to none.

And the best part? You get the story straight from the mouths of the people that were part of history. Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambatta, Russel Simmons, DMC, Kurtis blow, Dj premier, Large Professor, Pete Rock, LL cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Ice Cube, Ice T, Snoop Dogg Shock G, Uncle Luke, Bun B, Willy D, Diddy, Lil Cease and more

My personal favorite episode is NY state of mind in season 2 They get into Nas, Wu Tang, Biggie..

Season 3 ends right around the deaths of big n pac and the start of rocafella and the Dirty South. Season 4 we should be getting into the Diddy n Bad Boy era, Rocafella/Ruff ryders, No limit and Cash Money..i highly recommend any Hip Hop Fan to immediately watch this

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
IMO this is almost like a bible of Hip Hop. The way it breaks down every aspect of hip hop, its creation and how it shows the birth of each coasts respective rappers/styles/sound/culture is second to none.

And the best part? You get the story straight from the mouths of the people that were part of history. Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambatta, Russel Simmons, DMC, Kurtis blow, Dj premier, Large Professor, Pete Rock, LL cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Ice Cube, Ice T, Snoop Dogg Shock G, Uncle Luke, Bun B, Willy D, Diddy, Lil Cease and more

My personal favorite episode is NY state of mind in season 2 They get into Nas, Wu Tang, Biggie..

Season 3 ends right around the deaths of big n pac and the start of rocafella and the Dirty South. Season 4 we should be getting into the Diddy n Bad Boy era, Rocafella/Ruff ryders, No limit and Cash Money..i highly recommend any Hip Hop Fan to immediately watch this
Think i started watching this, i gotta finish it

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Most people i speak to never heard of it....way too many shows on netflix and the rest of tv. I feel like this one doesnt get the promotion it deserves. Even on this site...this site originated from a pure hip hop site and for this show not to get any love is blasphemy