Hip Hop Legend Coolio Dead At 59

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I dont get why people are so dumb to fukk with a drug that can easily kill u. I guess addicts have no will to live

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I dont get why people are so dumb to fukk with a drug that can easily kill u. I guess addicts have no will to live
they put fent in lots of stuff now. a group of comedians OD'd and a couple of them died at a party in LA doing what they thought were lines of coke. turned out to be full of fent. coolio was an OG crack smoker from decades ago so he could have been doing any drug but it could have been mixed with that stuff.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
they put fent in lots of stuff now. a group of comedians OD'd and a couple of them died at a party in LA doing what they thought were lines of coke. turned out to be full of fent. coolio was an OG crack smoker from decades ago so he could have been doing any drug but it could have been mixed with that stuff.
This shyt is like an epidemic for crack heads. They need to fall back until all this laced fentanyl is under control.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Pasa/Altadena
he had fent, heroin and methamphetamine in his system

told yall black people doing meth now