Hispanic Sheriff Says US Should Welcome 2 Million Migrants Because We Need Restaurant Staff

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Even a decade ago Americans didn't want these jobs

Add to the fact that immigrants pay billions in taxes Idgaf borders. Remove immigrants and the economy stalls

It's not even that they don't want the jobs now. They aren't willing to do it for the pay that immigrants are doing it for. You see how many people quit their low paying jobs just for the opportunity to try to get a higher paying job after quarantine. Those weren't immigrants

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
or the restaurant businesses can welcome in citizens who need the jobs instead.

And pay them a living wage, as opposed to taking advantage of and exploiting immigrants.

Who will white liberals use as a permanent underclass to clean their homes, watch their unruly children, and essentially enslave then? The conservatives’ exploitation with their business practices aren’t exempt either. Who will they pay pennies to work in their factories and slaughterhouses?

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
That is a lie.....These immigrants who are coming from countries with no running clean water, no electricity, no sewer system where they have to dig a hole to poop in, for example Puerto Rico, they would take those jobs because that McDonald's job is the best thing that happened to them.
Puerto Rico is an American territory you dumb fukk. They are US citizens.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Even a decade ago Americans didn't want these jobs

Add to the fact that immigrants pay billions in taxes Idgaf borders. Remove immigrants and the economy stalls

I heard sum Nobel Economist arguing this point the other day. In essence he said with record low unemployment you have too many sectors w/o folks to employ and the immigrant issue can help if steered in those directions. These factors have more to do with high inflation today that Ukraine war. I thought he conveniently glossed over the wage issue but the argument was compelling

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
or the restaurant businesses can welcome in citizens who need the jobs instead.
Or a lot of places serving bad food we don’t need could die out and we bring more manufacturing here and spec people into different jobs more beneficial to society. Every day that passes I realize more and more America has cornered itself into an economy reliant on people wasting their money on shyt they don’t need

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got nothing to do with laziness, those jobs don't pay a living wage and Americans want to do more than tread water in life.

I know this is old but people kill me with that shyt. Americans will do menial labor if it pays. Most of our grandfathers worked in the factories making hella bread for their time/era. Then they shipped our manufacturing away and replaced it with low wage retail, general labor and warehouse work. Of course nobody wants it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Folks want cheap food but don’t want the people who perform the associates cheap labor to be here. Crackers talk out of both sides of their mouth. They the ones hiring all the illegals to begin with.