Hit-Boy and Alchemist took 2020; as far as runner-up producers...

Who's the top producer of 2020 after ALC and Hit-Boy?

• Harry Fraud: the 3 projects for Curren$y, then Larry June, Jay Worthy, and Meyhem Lauren

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Roc Marciano: Mt. Marci, projects for Stove God Cooks, XP the Marxman, and then Pimpstrumentals

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Apollo Brown: the Che Noir album (As God Intended)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • JR Swiftz: the Elzhi album (Seven Times Down Eight Times Up)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicholas Craven: the 4 Director's Cut projects for Ransom)

• KA: Descendants of Cain

• Exile: the 90-minute album for Blu (Miles)

• 38 Spesh: 6 Shots and the projects for Planet Asia, Che Noir, Elcamino, & Street Justice

• Pete Rock: the projects for Camp Lo and Flee Lord

• 9th Wonder: Dinner Party, the GQ EP, and Zion V

• Total voters

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think it's pretty unanimous that Hit-Boy and Alc ran 2020. Both got Grammy nominations for Rap Album of 2020 yesterday. If anyone needs a refresher:
- Hit Boy did albums for Nas, Benny, Dom Kennedy, and a solo album.
- Alchemist did albums for Freddie Gibbs, Boldy James, Conway, and 2 instrumental albums.

I put a lot of choices in the poll, but I'm leaning towards Harry Fraud and Roc Marci.
  • Fraud did 3 projects with Currensy, projects with Larry June, Jay Worthy, and Meyhem Lauren. He's got a projects on deck with Benny, Boldy James, and Jim Jones.
  • Roc Marci produced his newest album, Mt. Marci, Reasonable Drought for Stove God Cooks (most entertaining AOTY), Continua a Sparare for XP Marxman, and an instrumental album. Each one sounds mad different too.

Am I forgetting anyone? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think it's pretty unanimous that Hit-Boy and Alc ran 2020. Both got Grammy nominations for Rap Album of 2020 yesterday. If anyone needs a refresher:
- Hit Boy did albums for Nas, Benny, Dom Kennedy, and a solo album.
- Alchemist did albums for Freddie Gibbs, Boldy James, Conway, and 2 instrumental albums.

I put a lot of choices in the poll, but I'm leaning towards Harry Fraud and Roc Marci.
  • Fraud did 3 projects with Currensy, projects with Larry June, Jay Worthy, and Meyhem Lauren. He's got a projects on deck with Benny, Boldy James, and Jim Jones.
  • Roc Marci produced his newest album, Mt. Marci, Reasonable Drought for Stove God Cooks (most entertaining AOTY), Continua a Sparare for XP Marxman, and an instrumental album. Each one sounds mad different too.

Am I forgetting anyone? :jbhmm:
Wheezy is the best producer this year and it’s not even close

Metro had a nice comeback with that 21 savage album

no one is doing what Wheezy is doing

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Man i think that speah has had better production in the past, so i might go with apollo brown off just one album:patrice:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
why you only post dusty producers in the poll.....dont get me wrong i like all of them but there's mainstream guys like Wheezy doing their thing too

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
It's a toss up between Hit-Boy, Alc, and
V Don.

V Don dropped the Black Mass project, Supply & Demand w/ Lord Apex (heavily slept on) and he's dropping Deutsche Marks 2 w/Willie the Kid this Friday

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The fukk is a Wheezy if not Dwayne Carter? :mjlol:

The scraps you lil dudes settle for :hhh: