Hitler-quoting candidate wins North Carolina Republican gubernatorial primary

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Only in America. This nikka was working in a factory 5 years ago. Already in his 50's, all he had to do was suck Trump off and parrot white supremacist talking points and he is on the brink of being the governor of one of the largest states in America. This nikka has no real experience (prior to being Lt. Gov.........no degree, not nothing. Just loves the shyt out of white folks.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the literal embodiment of everyone in posts saying Trump '24.

Like it's not hard to understand this man at all, we see plenty of people backing the same people and principles he supports. Trump said he's even better than MLK or some shyt....... :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
"Black people should pay white people for bringing them here as slaves"- has to be one of the top 5 most c00nest shyt I've ever heard in my life :dead: :dahell:.

I wasn’t gonna vote but now I got no choice. This coward gotta go. :snoop:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
New gameplan for racists, get subject group individuals under control, fund their campaigns, and they do your bidding.
It's not new just expanded. They started by funding folks like Tariq. Thst's gonna piss some folks around here off but it's true.

They know their bigoted rhetoric turns folks off. So they go to these smart dumb high profile folks and have them to rattle off right wing talking points mixed in with pro black talking points.

The smart dumbs eat it all up without filtering anything. Viola!

It's how the anti immigrant talk gained a lot of traction in the black community. Imagine being a minority and falling apart over something a dwindling majority fears due to their falling numbers.

They talk a good game and it gets eaten up....