HOLGangRadio Presents: R.A.N.T. | Episode Fifteen - The Sicilian Defense

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
In this week's episode, we discuss the Charlottesville incident, the state of "America" today, the North Korea threat, and a whole host of other topics. Also, the crew addresses some...rather unique...relationship questions.

A show for the people, by the people.

#HOLGang

Feel free to call in: 845.277.9149

Saturdays @ 8pm EST

Episodes available on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher

HOLGangRadio Presents: R.A.N.T. | Episode Fifteen | The Sicilian Defense

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So we have revamped a podcast that I started back in the day (shout to Chilly Chuck and Emily). While we’re learning on the job, I can stand fully behind the messaging and content that we present every Saturday. As a show consisting of primarily “African Americans”, we are able to provide a voice from regular folks who are alert, passionate, and are willing to lend a voice to topics in our culture and society that are in dire need of dialogue.

Bias aside, we just completed my favorite episode thus far, but each and every week, myself and a varying panel of people who take the time to call in and speak on issues for 2 hours, deal with an assortment of situations that require real ass nicca talk. We can’t only address issues in the Barbershop or Hair Salon…we need to make this mainstream. We can’t only chop these issues up on our personal time with our close friends, colleagues, or associates…the enormity of our current days and times require a perspective inherently derivative of our common and collective experience.

While I appreciate our growth (and BIG SHOUT to all of the followers we’ve gained via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms), I would hope that the greater Podcast community would embrace a show dedicated to a point of view that is wholly needed, especially in this day and age.

Thanks to all of the individuals who have called in to support the show….respect to those who I speak with candidly on our show’s growth and vitality…but more importantly, BIG UPS to all of us who live in this chaotic new normal and make things happen to facilitate the livelihoods of our community.

A show for the People, by the People.

You have every reason to support our show. If you have to find a reason not to, I hope your black friend helps you justify that.

Respectfully,

O

@LinusCaldwell @charmander @Coco @LordLoco @General Mills @cook @Brooklynzson @Yuffie. @Regine Hunter @ThiefyPoo @brother walt @gator_king @Matt504 @portcityplaya @YaThreadFloppedB!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate that more than you know. Thanks for the feedback early on regarding the show. You're more than welcome to call in some time.
Man y'all gotta fix the sound shyt is horrible .

People know they are on a live mic and have endless shyt going on in the background shyt is annoying .

Last episode was horrible sound wise breh I can't even get through it .

That's a shame because it was sounding like a good one .

I also really enjoyed episode 14 so I was looking forward to 15 .

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man y'all gotta fix the sound shyt is horrible .

People know they are on a live mic and have endless shyt going on in the background shyt is annoying .

Last episode was horrible sound wise breh I can't even get through it .

That's a shame because it was sounding like a good one .

I also really enjoyed episode 14 so I was looking forward to 15 .

Yeah, I'll have to address that with folks that call in. We'll fix that moving forward.