Hopefully Deshaun And His Dawg Njoku Can Burn These Birds:Browns vs Ravens

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Ehh, the Steelers and Bengals goth their shyt pushed in too, this was a nothing loss as far as the standings go, aside from injuries and discovering that DTR is complete buns

I don't think he is TBH; I just think Stefanski is too arrogant with regards to his play calling. I'll say this much: you better figure out the running game quick fast and in a hurry and get your injuries taken care of, the 49ers are next. If you can't run the ball, your offense is dead in the water. And does Stefanski know what a screen play is with his running backs and not his tight ends?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I just treated this game as a glorified pre-season scrimmage and take the L into the bye week. Hopefully Deshaun Ethan and Myles are back out there healthy when they play San Fran because all hands are going to be needed for that.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
At least we get a bye next Sunday:francis: On my wedding day:ahh:
Congrats in advance. Hopefully I can grab this chic that I'm currently talking to so that I can have that one woman to share my degeneracy with for a long time too :to: . You boy is getting tired of the single life. There isn't much out here out here on these streets once you hit a certain age:francis:.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Congrats in advance. Hopefully I can grab this chic that I'm currently talking to so that I can have that one woman to share my degeneracy with for a long time too :to: . You boy is getting tired of the single life. There isn't much out here out here on these streets once you hit a certain age:francis:.
I just happened to get lucky as time was running out:wow: