Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Do yourself a favor, just go through an anti-vaxxers history and see how many times vaccinated people were told that they probably were going to die some time in the future on some passive-aggressive nonsense.
Had one functional retard tell me that I wouldn't last 6 months...... the same retard that was telling people 5G was the cause of COVID.
-Oh, I know a bunch of them are this stupid breh. Just not every single one, LOL.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The healthcare system was shyt before COVID and will continue to be shyt long after.

COVID just exposed it and as usual the system that generates the overall dysfunction is never criticized or made better, only the people.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m tired, and so is everyone I work with. I was a combat medic, then an LPN, and now I’m a medical technologist for a big clinic. I’ve always done whatever it was for my patients. I would’ve taken a bullet, ran through IED infested fields, died for my brothers, got COVID, worked back to back 10 hour shifts because everyone else quit, the fukking list goes on. My urgent care department and ICU are entirely full of unvaccinated fukking morons right now. They’re fukking up everything for patients who actually need our care and can’t get into the emergency department at our hospital due to them also being swarmed with fukkheads. I’ve never thought this, but after having over 150 patients a day with only three providers and our nurses crying in our lab, I’m over it. I’m tired of so many patients thinking it’s bullshyt until they’re sitting on deaths door and beginning for treatment. I’m tired of working 60 hour weeks because we’re so understaffed.

I’ve always felt like this was my calling. I’ve loved patient care and interacting with patients, taking care of them, making sure they felt comfortable and safe, and this last week has truly changed me.

When the news broke out about the Omicron variant, I immediately hoped that it was the most lethal yet, and that it just wrecked havoc on the population, and that was such a horrible thing of me to think and I’ve never felt like this. I don’t even care at this point and I want people who are still doubting the severity of this virus to suffer.

Even writing this I feel bad, but part of me is just over it all. I am emotionally dead after struggling so much for the past two years.

:picard:

Hey dude is stating facts. People think shyt is a joke till it affects them:yeshrug:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why is this dikk head in the medical profession?

If this article is real.of course.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
We are in year two. That's at least year head start the military has had to get more troops trained for medical assistance. If strippers are doing it I dont see why the military can't. Making us look like clowns out here when we have to rely on this fragile group to protect us during an emergency crisis

manning dont work like that pal. If your sending troops out the door for Covid Assistance, then where are you getting the bodies to replace them?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
manning dont work like that pal. If your sending troops out the door for Covid Assistance, then where are you getting the bodies to replace them?
Special assignment. You're stationed among civilians to assist with covid until patient care is manageable.

This means the government needs to buy buildings to make into disease control centers that the military assists in managing and maintaining. Hospitals that are filled? Send them to the notary building

Training begins asap. A new badge for the servicemen. All army/national guard not on official misisons would be required to pass the test for their covid medic badge. They should be able to get online to give care faster then some stripper.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Bruh people are dying waiting for care because anti vaxxers are too p*ssy to die for their beliefs at home

And MF wanna get mad at the burnt out hospital staff who have to treat covid deniers expressing anger that these MF are willingly making their jobs difficult/borderline impossible to do :dead:

T-t-the coli dot com