Houston is only 20 percent Black

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'll take the numbers for what they are, but when I went to Houston at no point was I surprised to see black people. They were everywhere
And in certain areas like the Galleria and other centralized places it felt black as hell

Spence

Superstar
Daps
LOL. Not only is Houston a cracka city now y'all employing cracka math. At it's current pace of depopulation Chicago will not be surpassed by Houston until 2035. That is 12 years from now cracka and that is only if Chicago continues to lose population at it's current pace. But by then Houston is gonig to have a black population in single digit percentage like Los Angeles. Enjoy your day in your albino city playa. :pachaha:

Is Houston poised to surpass Chicago as 3rd most-populous U.S. city?​

By John Dodge
May 16, 2024 / 12:17 PM CDT / CBS Chicago

Chicago population decline​

The city has been losing residents for several years. Since 2020, the number of people calling Chicago home has declined 3% from 2,746,352.

Illinois Policy reports that if current trends continue, Houston will overtake Chicago and become the third-biggest city by 2035.

That’s IL state data, not fed. And again, Houston is the size of the entire state of fkn Connecticut, most data only shows Houston proper and not all of the mini cities that makeup Houston

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bunch of dumbasses in this thread. Yall act like yall don't know how shyt work in big cities. Most of the black folks in the parts they annex off and call a different name than houston cuz them crackas don't wanna share their tax revenue. Go to Homestead, Mo City, and them other lil parts of towns and see if it's cac central

I live in Mo city and it’s definitely 10 black people for every white person over here. Hell even in sugarland it’s a lot of black people