Houston man intentionally kills his ex-girlfriends 9yr daughter

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
White DAs are deliberately releasing killers back on the streets but dudes who had 2 grams of weed are being sent to Pelican Bay.

shyt is deliberate
Yup, I’ve said this before. It’s all by design.
You’re conflating two issues. We’re against over sentencing on non-violent crimes like drug possession, fraud etc. Crimes in which we’re disproportionately sentenced compared to whites.

Why would we be cool with anyone getting a lenient sentence for murder? The judiciary system is slick. They’ll let murderers in our community out on bond or give them pitiful sentences so they can come out and cause more havoc towards black people. Let this have happened to a middle class CAC woman in an affluent area, then the book would’ve been thrown at them.

This is really not hard to understand. As a whole, we detest rapist, murderers, stick up kids etc. Throw the book at these clowns. But, don’t sentence a child to 10 years for stealing candy from a store. Or sentence a teenager to life for having an ounce of weed.
Whilst white college kids get probation for dealing cocaine.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Betting cash the mom knew every little detail of his criminal record and that shyt made her wet. I've been around the block too long to not assign blame to her too.
Unless he has severe child abuse charges on his record, there is no way that any one could predict that even the wildest thug is capable of murdering a child like this.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Unless he has severe child abuse charges on his record, there is no way that any one could predict that even the wildest thug is capable of murdering a child like this.
Sure. However, there are many other situations a dude with a lifestyle like that could get that woman and her children into. Is that the type of bruh you would leave alone with your baby girl? Guarantee she had him alone with her at least once.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
This ole bytch ass nikka let the mama live because he wants her to suffer in pain every day knowing her baby is dead:pacspit:
She needs to do everything she can to make this fakkit suffer, since he was worried about her with other men, she needs to fukk his friends, family members and enemy’s, she should then write this bytch letters saying how much she enjoyed it and even lie and say she was fukking around heavy when they were dating. Death is to easy for this demon, she has to kill his soul.
Her daughter dead foh :camby:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Time for him to meet the devil. I’m the meantime I hope prison is hell for him.