Houston Rockets 2023 Thread - It’s Your Time Udoka

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can honestly see Green and Thompson being the best backcourt in the league.

They are really good and intimidating to play against.
Thompson needs a lot of work to be a starting pg. he can’t handle pressure defense and can’t beat double teams. He can’t run a halfcourt offense. I like him as a point forward but I’m skeptical as a pg. he needs more development there.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rockets have three elite athletes (like too 5 in the league) on their roster and they all are different beasts.

• Amen - pure and effortless(he has the best second jump in the league)
  • Jalen - fast and springy. Elite first step and levitation
  • Cam - power and explosive

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Hope the Rockets have been focusing more on the Mavs than the Warriors. Cause if they lose the Mavs game, that Warriors game may be a wash. Great escape vs the Jazz though. I had a feeling the Jazz would play harder not only cause it was in Utah, but cause they were gonna try to avenge that monster beating the Rockets put on them previously. Jalen went off the the second half, Amen continues to be a terror on defense, and then when Jalen was gassed, FVV took them home with some lucky shots down the stretch. I don’t know how this season will end, but they’ve more than overachieved, but just like the Texans, I don’t want this to end.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yeeeaaaa looks like they’re pretty much all but out of the play-in. Warriors have continued to win and other teams of course conveniently start choking. Mavs did all that garbage against us but had no answer for Andrew Wiggins. Rockets would have to win out, including beating the Warriors, and hope the Warriors lose more of their games.