Houston toddler struck and killed by uber driver, family jumps Uber driver.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
it was a small minivan sized suv. Not a big ass pickup truck. or suburbon
Plus he is a taxi driver transporting families, is he supposed to do that job in a camaro?
You might be surprised to learn that cars with huge blind spots like that are not common in Europe or Asia. They use station wagons and they use minivans that are lower to the ground so the driver can actually see what's in front of him.

These monster truck like SUVs and pick up trucks are extremely dangerous for kids because of those blind spots and every time I hear about a kid being killed by a driver it's rarely anything other than an SUV or pickup truck.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Blame the family not the driver. It only took one time for my son to try and run off on me before I put the fear of god in him about it. Now he will stand still where I tell him too until I tell him to move and in a parking lot he is the last thing out the car so I can focus all my attention on him.

My son is 3 and tall for his age and you still wouldn't see him in front of an SUV that close.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Kids should be holding an adult's hand anytime vehicles are near that are or could be in motion.

This is so sad. :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
it was no way he would be able to see her in that Jeep. Its up too high. How do you get out of the car and just walk away without your toddler. Not holding its hand, or walking ahead of you. Just NEGLECTFUL on their part.