How and When did Leaks stop happening?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's easier to just wait until the music drops.

I don't even check for leaks when it actually happens.

And its better to support the artists and listen to it when they wanted us to hear it IMO

I'm too lazy to search for links and shyt

Streaming is like $5 a month

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
are there any releases that people are pressed to hear?...is anybodies music in high demand right now? no...plus the artist on social media is previewing themselves making the tracks directly in the studio so people already have insight on what the project sounds like already

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I assume you mean album leaks OP? Those are rare now in the digital era but they still happen

Song leaks happen damn near every day tho

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Artists also release singles months before they come out with even a streaming album.

I don't think people are that desperate to hear album cuts from new age rappers who focus on singles.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Leaks happen all the time but they are mostly throw away songs and from artist who record a while lot. Albums and shyt ain't leaking because cds ain't the format no more.

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
The only shyt that leaks consistently is bs that no one wants to hear that’s why. there’s 100s of wack shyt like young thug drake the weeknd Chris brown and all the auto tune mumble trash & lil this lil that lil whatever.

Every now & then something decent drops like OG money trees, The Schoolboy Q & TDE Tracks, Kendricks “EP” etc but people tend to hold onto the dope shyt and you normally just get scraps & trash like I mentioned in the initial paragraph

All this shyt ain’t hard to find neither quick google search & bingo

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Leaks still happen :russ: I mean even that Rich Gang Part 2 shyt leaked if I remember.

Lots of songs leak still but just not as much as they did in the past.