How Are The Companies You Working For Spotlighting Working Remote & Stress?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So last week we had a company wide meeting with some famous speaker that wrote psychology books and stuff.
And she was talking about something called the Yerkes model that measures stress and how stress can affect work.
So the company hired her to speak about chilling out, don't get burnt out while working from home.
I'm thinking i'm working from home, I ain't stressed about nothing lol.
But still the messaging is take some time and rest, don't work all day non-stop.
Take a siesta during working hours the president said WTFFFFFFFF :mindblown:

And the speaker said eat carbohydrates, it breaks the cortisol apart that's why you want ice cream when you stressed.
So the messaging was eat carbs, sometimes pig out for happiniess, and take siestas as we move to a remote workforce.

And today we got an email saying please put an hour siesta time in our outlook calendar for anytime we want, this does not replace lunch time but in addition to it.

Are your companies like this too???

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
If you have children who are almost didn't school @home then you've added the stress of helping then though their school day while also trying to get your work done

So parents are extremely stressed working from home with kids and pets in the house

Alot of distractions

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If you have children who are almost didn't school @home then you've added the stress of helping then though their school day while also trying to get your work done

So parents are extremely stressed working from home with kids and pets in the house

Alot of distractions

I can agree yes but I wouldn't call that stress though.
it's more work yes, but it's kids, I got 3 coming back in the afternoon when I still have 3 hours of work left.
I mean if you love your kids, you get to spend more time with them.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
shyt is wild for work from home brehs... companies sure don't think about us brehs that still have to go to work.... an hour siesta??? in addition to lunch???? sheeeeeiiiioooot.... my company might flip out over something like that... us that have to actually report to a job only hear: GET TO WORK!!!! :angry::fire::angry: