How are you doing in your fantasy baseball league

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I only did 2 leagues for baseball. Sometimes the season gets a little too long for me, but both my teams are competing. 10 team 5x5 leagues on CBS.

One team I was in 8th place a month ago and have made a 2nd half surge to 4th, and got a dominant day yesterday to boost me 5 points

:obama:

My other team has been in the top 2 of the standings for the majority of the season.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
shytty I won the championship the last 2 years me and my friends finally decided to make it a pay league i'm in 10th out of 12 teams:shaq2:. Thanks Longoria and Sandoval I never get injury prone players but for some reason I went with them this season big fail on my part. 6 teams make the playoffs and I'm only about 7 games out so if I go on monster run it's feasible to make the playoffs.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
shytty I won the championship the last 2 years me and my friends finally decided to make it a pay league i'm in 10th out of 12 teams:shaq2:. Thanks Longoria and Sandoval I never get injury prone players but for some reason I went with them this season big fail on my part. 6 teams make the playoffs and I'm only about 7 games out so if I go on monster run it's feasible to make the playoffs.

I had Sandoval on one team, he fell pretty late in the draft, now I know why. I had Kemp too. Thats the league I've stayed at the top in though. I've stayed strong with some great pitching and David Ortiz.

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Getting smashed in the SOHH Keeper. Crushing it in my other money league at least.

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Crushed in basketball after keepers were hurt entire season
Traded everyone away for future picks in baseball (Loaded next year)
Defending the crown in football