How can Lebron be goat when Steph has doubled his accolades and Rings over the last decade?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they don't, ol' only-look-at-three-digits ass posters. LeBron shooting a better percentage.

LeBron 121/297= 0.407407 × 100 = 40.74
Steph 281/691 = 0.406657 × 100 = 40.67

full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Low Quality Posting
So superstars shouldn’t try to compete and lead their team to chips instead they should chase individual stats/accolades :sadbron:

Just because your TEAM wins more rings don’t mean you THE PLAYER is better than another PLAYER.

Healthy prime TMac was better than prime Kobe, same with AI

PRIME Harden a better scorer than MJ and Grant Hill was better than MJ

But yall not ready to have that conversation.

So we just gonna acknowledge that Wemby, Zion, Ant Edwards and Ja are all far superior than all yall GOATs and look towards the future of the league

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Just because your TEAM wins more rings don’t mean you THE PLAYER is better than another PLAYER.

Healthy prime TMac was better than prime Kobe, same with AI

PRIME Harden a better scorer than MJ and Grant Hill was better than MJ

But yall not ready to have that conversation.

So we just gonna acknowledge that Wemby, Zion, Ant Edwards and Ja are all far superior than all yall GOATs and look towards the future of the league
You need to stop talking about basketball. The only thing you got right is that championships are a team accomplishment.

But Hill was better than MJ? Harden a better scorer than MJ? AI better than Kobe? Are you on crack?

Daps
You need to stop talking about basketball. The only thing you got right is that championships are a team accomplishment.

But Hill was better than MJ? Harden a better scorer than MJ? AI better than Kobe? Are you on crack?
I’m telling y’all… these Bron Stans got the cte

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I’ll stop when the people I guess I’m going up against or other silly Jurassic hating niccas stop, that’s the deal and the only deal I’ll accept. A complete purge and focus on the current and future generation

I’m telling y’all… these Bron Stans got the cte

I’m gonna be honest….. I don’t give a damn about Bron. Bron is just a tool and the moment he’s no longer useful….. he’ll be throw out with the rest.

Still using outdated arguments and not moving on from old as topics is more CTE than anything

Maybe dementia

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Something ain’t adding up

Lebron 2 rings

Steph 4 rings, 2 MVPs, 2 scoring titles, most influential player, clapped Lebron 3 times in the finals

And Lebrons prior 10 years were ran by Kobe and Duncan.

This would be like calling Peyton Manning the goat. (Peyton’s my favorite nfl player btw)

Never seen a guy get such a legacy boost from being the runner up.
That’s a great example

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I’ll stop when the people I guess I’m going up against or other silly Jurassic hating niccas stop, that’s the deal and the only deal I’ll accept. A complete purge and focus on the current and future generation

I’m gonna be honest….. I don’t give a damn about Bron. Bron is just a tool and the moment he’s no longer useful….. he’ll be throw out with the rest.

Still using outdated arguments and not moving on from old as topics is more CTE than anything

Maybe dementia
nikka we all know you’re a bron rider. You’re just passive aggressive about it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nikka we all know you’re a bron rider. You’re just passive aggressive about it

Na…. Aint no WE.

If anything some of us are off that, I’m a Fatigued Bron discourse guy.

We got all this great current talent out here and other fukkery
fukking move the convo along.

That’s another reason NFL is better than NBA