How can Married...With Children not be #1 on your list of GOAT sitcoms?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
There isn’t a sitcom I’ve ever watched that was funnier than MWC. There wasn’t any deep messages or life lessons in it, but as far as just pure hilarity it reigns supreme.

I was looking at reruns on Hulu and I had tears in my eyes from laughing at that episode with Al and Peggy vs. Marcy and Jefferson in that supermarket shopping competition. :laff: :laff: :laff:

I was looking at greatest sitcoms ever rankings on the net and a lot of people don’t even have it in their top 20, 30, 50, etc lists. It never won an Emmy either. I don’t get that.

The Spare tire Dixon episode. The one where Al has to return the decades overdue library book. Aw man...they’ll never be anything like it again.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show, but back when it was airing the critics thought it was trash. Hence no Emmy love.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
top 10 but the greatest is Sanford and son bar none...the jeffersons, Martin, golden girls, all over mwc

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its #2 for me behind Fresh Prince

Martin used to be #1 to me but it didn’t age well

Alot of that shyt is cringy af now

MWC is still hilarious though but it won’t get much love in this sensitive ass metoo era

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its #2 for me behind Fresh Prince

Martin used to be #1 to me but it didn’t age well

Alot of that shyt is cringy af now

MWC is still hilarious though but it won’t get much love in this sensitive ass metoo era

Tried watching Martin the other day :merchant: I used to love Martin and Family Matters growing up but both aged bad

Married With Children is easily GOAT, Fresh Prince I can still watch for hours without noticing time going by as well