How can you watch this clip and blame Hillary Clinton?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
........you are right, trump voters are rabid and disconnected from reality... there's no way to reach them.... however, what does that have to do with clinton...? she should have developed her own rabid base, but she didn't.... the vast majority of trump voters were romney voters, mccain voters, bush voters, dole voters, you get the picture.... she wasn't ever going to get them anyway.... clinton didn't inspire enough of her base to show up in the right states..... i can blame hillary because she didn't step foot in the midwest....

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For the life of me, I will never understand the thought process of an Obama-Trump voter. Like... what exactly are your principles? Or is it just hoping for change for change's sake?
Why do you think so many independent voters are white? They have the luxury to pick and choose and to be flippant on random little issues while minorities are literally fighting life and death battles

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Why do you think so many independent voters are white? They have the luxury to pick and choose and to be flippant on random little issues while minorities are literally fighting life and death battles
This comment makes zero sense.
It is the two party system fukkin minorities over not independents.

It is the two party system fighting over little issues that do not affect quality of life like gay rights, abortion, stupid social SJW topics, religion, trans ppl being able to go to bathrooms, feminism etc..

???????????????????????

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

It is the two party system fighting over little issues that do not affect quality of life like gay rights, abortion, stupid social SJW topics, religion, trans ppl being able to go to bathrooms, feminism etc..

???????????????????????
But you moved to Canada. :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

???????????????????????

"The two party system" isn't doing things

One "party" wants to feed old ladies and babies and make sure everyone has medicine and decent pay

One "party" wants to eliminate undesirables and pollute every square inch of the planet and steal every penny they can by poisoning and cheating.

Just guess which is which

If you have morals, you oppose the fascists. Again, I'll let you guess which "party"

One day, maybe the fascists will be utterly defeated and we can start talking about simple shyt like economics and education

There is a big ass fight cause one "party" is evil. And they want to kill the other "party"