How comfortable are you letting a chick you phuking but aint feeling like that......

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
do sh1t for u?

Me, i aint really comfortable at all man. I aint talkin bout takin money from the chick cause thats pretty much a given, im speakin on things like wash ur laundry, cooking u dinner and shlt like that.

I be leery on letting a chick do sh1t like that for me cause i feel like it could be sending her the wrong message..........

I've seen Vanilla Sky and that crash scene was some real sh1t.....

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
do sh1t for u?

Me, i aint really comfortable at all man. I aint talkin bout takin money from the chick cause thats pretty much a given, im speakin on things like wash ur laundry, cook u dinner and shlt like that.

I be leery on letting a chick do sh1t like that for me cause i feel like it could be sending her the wrong message..........

i'm usually very reluctant to allow a woman to do all of those things for me even if i was serious about her. so, i imagine if i really wasn't feeling a girl, watching her attempt to do those things for me would make me feel guilty...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Yeah you gotta be careful wit that, she may be doin it out of kindness but shes also doin it to show you she has catering wife qualities, and accepting them would give the impression that thats what your lookin for

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I dont like letting no chick im not feeling do shyt for me! IDGAF what it is!

I dont care if I drop my keys and she tries to pick em up I'll be like :merchant: "I got it" :damn:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
kinda waste yute shyt is this...

What's going to happen if she does all this shyt..is that going to put a spell on you to force you wife her..

you sucka ass nikka and yo ducktale ass dilemnas need to geto n somewhere

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's all good, just gotta know who you fukkin with.. All you know she got some brothers bout that life, next thing you know you gettin chased round the block by dee-bo

Daps
Well cooking and cleaning are definately a prerequisites for me

*looks at her resume*:huhldup:

*awkwardly leaves the area while making a car peeling out sound*:rudy:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
do sh1t for u?

Me, i aint really comfortable at all man. I aint talkin bout takin money from the chick cause thats pretty much a given, im speakin on things like wash ur laundry, cooking u dinner and shlt like that.

never sends the wrong message.

I also don't pay for dinner but clubs and shyt are a different story.