How do we see what's trending?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

I don't wanna miss out on some epic threads

That's mainly where I post. I check coli and see what's trending, then I decide if I'm going to post depending on what's trending/hot

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

I don't wanna miss out on some epic threads

That's mainly where I post. I check coli and see what's trending, then I decide if I'm going to post depending on what's trending/hot

That was an old add-on and the new version the person that made it basically took all their good add-ons and instead of being able to purchase individually for lets say $30 and its yours forever, you have to pay a $1k a year subscription :Martin: Give me some time while I decide to either get one made or pay the subscription

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
you have to pay a $1k a year subscription

dB31s9E.png

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That was an old add-on and the new version the person that made it basically took all their good add-ons and instead of being able to purchase individually for lets say $30 and its yours forever, you have to pay a $1k a year subscription :Martin: Give me some time while I decide to either get one made or pay the subscription
Nah, they wildin with that price.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
price of a plat just went up :wow:

LevelUp

๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช” ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช”
Daps