How do you cut off a good chick

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Because she hadn't had sex in 18 months at the time we had started dating. She wasn't no virgin but she wasn't sleeping with anyone. That's how the fukk it relates. Like Wallie said, he can just tell her that he can't be in a relationship with someone he can't sleep with. It's up to her to decide if it's worth it or not.

Simply put the thread starters girlfriend is a virgin, yours wasn't. You girl was fukking 18 months before she met you. She decided when y'all got together she didn't want to fukk you. You had to marry her to get the goods that some other nikka got for free.

Again no comparison :yeshrug:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm sorry about that. When we had the discussion about sex and she said well she was celibate and had been for the past 18 months. She asked me was that going to be a problem for me in our relationship and I told her it would be problem. I didn't say I was gonna dump her but I came at her real and said that it would be a problem for me to be in a sexless relationship. It was still another couple of months before we did have sex but it happened. I asked her why she decided to give in and she said she felt like I was worth it. And our relationship went on from there.

nikka you skipped that whole in between that was the most important part. This nikka with the whole "I had a girl, she didn't want to have sex, yada yada, we got married.":rudy:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what else is wrong with her that u wanna brush her off so badd?

The problem is im just a horny ass muhfukka, and whats worse is she is too. She wanna do 'foreplay' ALL the time but dont wanna suck or fukk. I cant take that shyt I'm just a man :yeshrug:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
nikka you skipped that whole in between that was the most important part. This nikka with the whole "I had a girl, she didn't want to have sex, yada yada, we got married.":rudy:
Well, now you know. When he said that, that was like why I said I was sorry for not elaborating. Hell when I answered that post I had got a phone call. It's cool though. I should have elaborated further but as you can see I did later on.

The problem is im just a horny ass muhfukka, and whats worse is she is too. She wanna do 'foreplay' ALL the time but dont wanna suck or fukk. I cant take that shyt I'm just a man :yeshrug:
Well, if it was me I would just let her know before we got too deep into foreplay that if we do this, we gonna have to go farther than that. I would just be straight up with her. It would be up to her since you said yourself that she's just as horny as you. See what she says....... But if she is a really good girl like you said, she may be worth waiting around for. Now waiting until y'all get married, from what you're saying you won't be waiting that long since she likes foreplay. You and all of us know that the flesh gets weak. It's only a matter of time because she's putting herself in that kind of situation since she is doing foreplay. My old lady at the time wasn't even doing foreplay.