How does it feel? Lemme know

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conditioning. Don't compare us to other races because no race's experiences are even remotely comparable to the black experience.

I agree with what you're saying...but again...it's conditioning.

I will agree to a point ...it seems to be prevalent in America and parts of South America....blacks elsewhere dont seem to have this mentality....

I agree its conditioning, but no longer by white society but by yourselves...
I really dont give a monkeys who someone chooses to date but the minute a black person believes that by dating a white person they have traded a step up they have truly lost...

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I will agree to a point ...it seems to be prevalent in America and parts of South America....blacks elsewhere dont seem to have this mentality....

I agree its conditioning, but no longer by white society but by yourselves...
I really dont give a monkeys who someone chooses to date but the minute a black person believes that by dating a white person they have traded a step up they have truly lost...
Look at the society we live in where the standard of beauty is white/light with nordic features. You can't let whites off the hook that easily. Society is built off of white conditioning. Blacks have been socialized to think that they're inferior in every way.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
dawg,..if sisters are that far away from the essence.

to not know a self hating negro.

then,...you will let some bullshyt comment like i only like redbones have an effect.

any nikka on some redbone strictly preference shyt has racial issues and self hate.

simple as that,........

art barr

my mama is light skinned't but you will never see me favor light skinned't women,..on some self hate bullshyt.

i don't even like women i date who say they only like light skinned't guys.

shyt is corny,....stay true to the essence. we are in a war outside and to win people need to be enlightened to their bullshyt.

halle and this bimbo are lauced't,....

i am lightskinned't but i am militant as fukk and was raised like that.

breh its not even about realizing someone is a self hating fakkit.

its reality.

if she goes out and is not getting any play because she's darkskinned, whether she knows they have social issues or not, fact still remains, she not getting play.

self hating niccas are responsible for this whether you wanna agree with me or not

I personally love all shades. especially beautiful dark skinned women. I would of blown her back out If I knew her personally.

majority of the niccas in here :noah: are the same niccas that would choose a light sknned chick over her. shyt not adding up

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the society we live in where the standard of beauty is white/light with nordic features. You can't let whites off the hook that easily. Society is built off of white conditioning. Blacks have been socialized to think that they're inferior in every way.

nah Im definitely not letting whites off the hook because it started with them and obviously they are still overtly and covertly trying to perpetuate the myth that whites are superior to any other race on the planet...
my beef is we all know this ,at some point an individual has to reject the bull that white society is feeding us and think for him or herself....

I find it frustrating that we all know whats going on but a large proportion still buy into the nonsense...as far as im concerned its as if some of these blacks are cosigning rascism....

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
hva en merkelig skapning på venstre, tror du det er en jøde? den svarte kvinnens rikdom er ikke trygt, håper jeg dette bekjentskapet ikke ødelegge ikke henne økonomisk. du kan aldri være forsiktig nok i nærvær av en jøde. jeg ber se gudene henne trygt gjennom denne reisen, vil det ikke være lett.

:merchant:
I said the same shyt too as well :hubie: