How frequently do y’all message women after the first date?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Well from the jump she told me that i look even better in person (matched on hinge) so there was a lot of eye contact and flirting but we could only stay together for 2 hours as I had plans with my friend so nothing physical happened. There was enough chemistry where I felt giving space would work in my favor and it looks like it has. She’s initiated almost all of the contact since lol

That's great, but she'll probably eventually get annoyed with having to always be the one to establish communication. Sounds like your in good position with her to get whatever your after tho. Just start showing her more intention that you want to get to know her.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the date is set (meaning the time and place is set, as it should be) don't initiate any more contact. Respond to her texts in a timely manner but keep it short and sweet sweet. A couple of exchanges and then it's "i gotta run but can't wait to see you Friday". If she complains, tell her you're not really the texting type of guy and that you prefer face to face communication which is why you're really looking forward to see her.

The phone is for setting up dates. Your date is set, stay off the phone as much as possible. If she can't respect that, chances are she's super needy and would eventually test your boundaries.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
That's great, but she'll probably eventually get annoyed with having to always be the one to establish communication. Sounds like your in good position with her to get whatever your after tho. Just start showing her more intention that you want to get to know her.
It’s weird though, I’ve had girls complain about me not staying in contact after the first date before. So with this girl after I first date I told her I’ll call her later in the week to arrange our next date then a few days later just to confirm it’s still good. I stuck to that so I thought we was all good, since I was intentional dating and telling her how we’d communicate but she really vibed with me on the first date so I guess she caught feelings already

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
If the date is set (meaning the time and place is set, as it should be) don't initiate any more contact. Respond to her texts in a timely manner but keep it short and sweet sweet. A couple of exchanges and then it's "i gotta run but can't wait to see you Friday". If she complains, tell her you're not really the texting type of guy and that you prefer face to face communication which is why you're really looking forward to see her.

The phone is for setting up dates. Your date is set, stay off the phone as much as possible. If she can't respect that, chances are she's super needy and would eventually test your boundaries.
100% agree with this, I planned both dates and made it clear when I’d communicate with her just from previous experience. I thought that would be enough but clearly she wants more. I don’t like women being too clingy in the beginning because from experience these are women that test my boundaries the most