How has Jimmy Dore got away with pulling a Dennis Miller? Dude is basically MAGA now! What happened?!

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn’t read the threads you bumped because you don’t read.

Even one person you quoted, @wtfyomom, went from supporting Dore to saying he don’t fukk with him later in the thread. You lie and are a lazy thinker.

@newworldafro was the other Dore supporter back from 2018. @satam55 is a right wing lunatic, so of course he is all in there and spreading disinformation.

But most of the threads you bumped were people shytting on Dore.
He can’t separate saying one thing a person said or did may have been correct from totally endorsing that person , typical of democrat shill types. Like in both this case with dore and tulsi he upped threads when they did unrelated dumb or right wing shyt and then quotes me saying they aren’t Russian agents or they were right to think Russia gate was bullshyt. Totally unrelated

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He can’t separate saying one thing a person said or did may have been correct from totally endorsing that person , typical of democrat shill types. Like in both this case with dore and tulsi he upped threads when they did unrelated dumb or right wing shyt and then quotes me saying they aren’t Russian agents or they were right to think Russia gate was bullshyt. Totally unrelated
:pachaha:

Dore stans

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
been maaad long since i listened to jimmy dore. I used to fukk with him but i felt at some point he went a little too far with the false equivalence and im not somebody who likes establishment dems AT ALL but still even I was like ehhh thats too far. orginally it was mostly him and Ben mancowitz (sp?) that used to always argue but ben is always half up the establishments ass trying to not shyt on them too much for some reason so that didnt bother me but when Ana and the asian dude from aggressive progressives even started to shyt on him i took more notice
Here you are saying the same thing as OP, but you're also in here arguing against this very truth.

Functionally, you all struggle to accept criticism from people you don't consider to be like minded. :ehh: