How I Make Passive Income From My Vending Machine Business

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does getting a location work? Say I wanted to install/ run a vending machine out of a large apartment building.

Do I pay them “rent”? Or do they consider it a value add for their residents and let me occupy their space for a % of profit?
Same question.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How does getting a location work? Say I wanted to install/ run a vending machine out of a large apartment building.

Do I pay them “rent”? Or do they consider it a value add for their residents and let me occupy their space for a % of profit?
You have to call the people and ask them if they want to add value to their location by adding a vending machine. Say something like “are you interested in vending services? I think your employees/customers would really appreciate the added value.” Never offer to pay any rent upfront and if they ask for rent tell them you need to have a grace period to see how the location performs. The truth is you may need to move your machine several times to different locations to find a location that’s actually profitable. Overall, I wouldn’t get into the vending machine hustle it’s not passive at all.

All this BS about people making thousands a month off vending is cap and the only thing they’re making thousands from is the courses they’re trying to hustle.