How in the f#ck is Violet Palmer getting playoff game assignments?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She's horrible. I'd assume they're keeping her around just because she's a woman and they have to keep the EEOC happy and everything but even with HD, it's hard to tell she's a woman. Can't they just treat her like a dude and throw her in the bushes?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes awful. but its not like the nba drops all their shytty male refs either

Violet Palmer is by far the worst ref in the league...every game she officiates she finds a way to fukk up somehow...she's HORRID! I mean, I know the NBA wants female representation in the officials, but I'm sure they can find a woman better than her...she's TERRIBLE!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Bilz is here? It wouldn't be right posting here without you hating on Kobe/The Lakers / Derek Fisher religiously.

Also Violet Palmer is Felicia's niece :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Violet Palmer is by far the worst ref in the league...every game she officiates she finds a way to fukk up somehow...she's HORRID! I mean, I know the NBA wants female representation in the officials, but I'm sure they can find a woman better than her...she's TERRIBLE!

Oh im definitely not arguing that. my mom could do a better job. im just saying, as far as i know the nba doesnt fire refs for being shytty