How is Hitman 3?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I picked up the garrote and got caught shortly afterward :francis::mjgrin:
Ayo I didn't know you gamed lol. Have you beat it yet? I've been over here trying to evangelize about how good this shyt is. It got swept up in a lot of the other major releases this year.

EDIT: Ah shyt I guess I didn't realize you were the OP when I first posted haha. That's before I ventured over to TLR :picard:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Can't wait to play the triligoy on gamepass. I always love a good stealth game but never played any of these.

I saw a YouTube review that suggested playing on Master Assassin difficulty because it forces you to stick with your decisions and mitigates save scumming. Has anybody here played on this difficultly? I think I'm just dive in at Master level :jbhmm:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Breh this shyt really only like 6 missions long :gucci: . This is the first hitman game I ever played are they all like this?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
On the china mission now, I'll say I "understand" the game more now:ehh: but still wish it was longer. Is the dlc worth it?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
On the china mission now, I'll say I "understand" the game more now:ehh: but still wish it was longer. Is the dlc worth it?
Their release cycle was a complete mess, but 3 is there most successful title off the strength of 2 and (2016) because people bought them on sale. I wouldn't get the DLC, I'd instead get Hitman 2 (Gold) and Hitman (2016) Legacy and load those maps onto 3. Even then, I would try to get those titles while they are on sale.

IOI is also making the next James Bond game which you can tell based off some of the gadgets they let us use in 3. But overall the DLC for 3 is pretty useless. The new map coming out is free, so it's not needed. They only took long to release shyt because it was an Epic exclusive, but you could tell they were waiting for the Steam release to actually start throwing out content.