How is it "women care more about sex than men" when sex is a chore for women?

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Dap Fishin, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Crayola Coyote

Crayola Coyote Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

wait what :dwillhuh:

Dray5K, HarlemHottie and Krisrunner2049 dapped this.
  2. Crayola Coyote

Crayola Coyote Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

THIS. Women cap so hard like they have a high sex drive. Sorry ladies that “oh we don’t have it for dudes like you but for the man we like” is a total fukking lie. If they had high sex drives like us they would be coming up to men all the time like we go to them.

3. BocaRear

BocaRear The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $203001.00

Women truly have no comprehension of just how high the average man's sex drive is and how often the average man thinks about sex.

Testosterone is not a joke - a healthy man is seriously horny at all times and will have sex with a very ugly woman if given the opportunity.

This new "women have just as high a sex drive as men" is just proliferation of this new feminist attempt to break down biological differences between genders

:unimpressed:

Dray5K, AJD, Nymbus and 9 others dapped this.
  4. Crayola Coyote

Crayola Coyote Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Men are dropping women cause they do not know how to have sex and are awful in bed. I only been with 2 women that were actually good at sex and knew what they were doing. The rest were awful.

5. BrownSkin Intellect

BrownSkin Intellect Love Each Other, Never Jump To Hatred.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bucktown
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Ya there’s video of this insane woman destroying an apartment & fighting with a security guard in a flooded hallway.
    She was STRONG too

HarlemHottie and Krisrunner2049 dapped this.
  6. thedevilyouknow

thedevilyouknow Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Authority Figure

7. Krisrunner2049

Krisrunner2049 All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I racked up bodies chasing good sex:mjcry:but like you I only been with about 2-3 that were legit, and one of em got deported to Mexico the week after I smashed:mjcry:

8. DJ Paul's Arm

DJ Paul's Arm Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Cali
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

This guy was trying to escape from her

9. Goat poster

Goat poster KANG LIFE

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

This is why your one of my favorite posters here.

Breaking shyt down matter of fact from a woman’s perspective :obama:

Hoodoo Child, DoubleEdged and Dap Fishin dapped this.
  10. bourgeoisie tall freak

bourgeoisie tall freak Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Its the standards for me.
    I cherish the acts so much.....just as a prized possession convertible. I'm not going to let everybody drive it. Let alone letting someone annoying drive it, begrudgingly if i at least care about them.
    I can view it the other way, yall do it with any type of orifice you must not care that much to put standards on it.

JP_614 dapped this.
  11. Taadow

Taadow The StarchBishop™️

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Crispness
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I think men and women are focused on this...because this is the root of questions we hear a lot more often, such as:

- What is the benefit of marriage today?
    - What is my reason to want a family?
    - What is my endgame for dating?
    - What would it take for me to be happy?
    - What is my purpose?

If we’re honest, we can admit a central reason things are such a mess today is because people do a lot things according to how society/cultural mores dictate - which really is the same as “trying to appease others”. I’m not even saying that’s totally wrong; the reason we have Society/Culture/et al is so there can be some semblance of order. I can’t remember who said it, but I heard someone say “the reason we have manners and etiquette is so we don’t kill each other” lol. There is definitely some merit to that.

However, we also understand that it takes sacrifice (aka “making life harder than it has to be”) to keep order and to get things we want. So if we’re going to make sacrifices (and we all will), we do well to ask ourselves when and why - and I think more people are doing that.

12. BrownSkin Intellect

BrownSkin Intellect Love Each Other, Never Jump To Hatred.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bucktown
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

not that one
    It was a girl fighting with the guard in the flood

ThrobbingHood and DJ Paul's Arm dapped this.
  13. Taadow

Taadow The StarchBishop™️

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Crispness
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Now ponder this:

This was your response to my response about “unreasonable Ls” - Motherhood and Pregnancy.

Granted, those are big Ls...but (1) they aren’t “unreasonable” or “unnecessary” - they are what it takes to produce a child. And (2) a woman can live her whole life and choose to not experience those altogether. So that’s not the kind of Ls I was talking about.

People just expect Men to take these Ls everyday:

- Try to talk to any woman and she doesn’t want to talk to you? Get lost.
    But don’t take it personally...even though it is personal, because she doesn’t want to talk to you.
    Take your L gracefully.

- Wanna date a woman? You better pay. That’s what men do. Tough break. L

- At work? Don’t make a woman uncomfortable. What is “uncomfortable”?
    It’s different for every woman. Learn each woman/situation, or take an L.

- any random woman can touch you physically, you can’t touch her back.

- You wanna marry her? You’re now responsible for her kids, outstanding debts, and how she acts.

^ This is just the everyday stuff. Not even talking about Family Court, Domestic Issues, Paternity Fraud, Mental Health, etc. A lot of the burden is unreasonable and slanted to the Men’s side.

14. Booksnrain

Booksnrain We are Pragmatists. We do what makes sense.

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Yep and it’s a painful frustrating process. Because it required critical thinking. And our brains don’t really like challenges. They like easy patterns and narratives.

It’s easier to think that if we just return to the old days, everything will be kosher. While not understanding that the world is different and we have to adapt to it while improving it.

What I imagine will happen in terms of gender dynamics is that sensible people will look at the ways their respective genders fukked up. Then they will look at what they got right. They will be on their ps and qs and they won’t fukk it up for ego, outside attention, validation or pride. They will respect and cherish their partners. Work together and build instead of trying to humble each other or use each other.
    They will take the good, leave the bad, adjust for current circumstances, and move from there and have healthier relationships than previous generations had.

The unfortunate ones who just want to lash out in hurt, won’t listen or even entertain different perspectives, who fall into bitterness or can’t get past simplistic, archaic binary thinking will suffer. They won’t get the reproductive privilege of passing on their genes and if they do, their progeny might not make it due to their inability to maintain a stable environment to successfully rear their offspring in.

Such is life.:yeshrug:

15. Booksnrain

Booksnrain We are Pragmatists. We do what makes sense.

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

I don’t deny those Ls for men and I have no issues with men fighting for their rights. But empathy is a two-way street and men all too easily dismiss women anytime they express problems they encounter.

My issue with some men is that they trivialize women’s problems while asserting their own issues even though majority of human history has been patriarchal in nature.
    But I can nod in solidarity for all the issues you mentioned.

I think things need to be addressed for both men and women. But you can’t solve a problem if you don’t even think there is one or are dismissive of issues people are literally speaking out about.

Much of this is going to require listening from both sides and a mutual baseline affirmation of the human dignity of people regardless of their gender. Because that’s what’s missing before the healing can begin. Too many men and women think they are better than each other or their issues are the MOST important. That’s why it turns into an oppression Olympic anytime either group describes their pain. Soon as a woman makes a complaint, there’s a man ready to claim “well what about what men go through”. Soon as a man makes a complaint, women are scoffing, “well that’s nothing, what about...”

Nothing gets resolved that way unfortunately.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Speaking Womanese dapped this.