How legitimate was that Bubble Championship in Orlando now that we have more information?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Corona championships don't count in any sport. They may be official but any team that played in a championship game look funny in the light
Oh because you’re the authority on it mistah commissioner
You fukking Karens still crying bout 2020 are fukking hilarious:umad:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo, there are multiple LWO guys who claim that the 2020 championship doesn't count cause Bron and AD were healthy.

Bron already has had to deal with injured co-stars in like half the seasons he's played in this league, but they think it's not fair if it's not every year. :pachaha:

The insane standards, double talk and outright hypocrisy surrounding Bron just make me tired these days. I've never seen anything like it, and I was alive to watch Jordan play basketball, live. I think I'll feel at ease when Bron finally retires, just so I don't have to read their bullshyt anymore.

Some Laker "fans" are actually Kobe stans and have held onto smoke for LeBron since the Cleveland days because they cannot let go the fact that EVERYONE thinks LeBron is and was the better player.

Prolly even the puppets:russ:

I don't have to name names because we all know who they are on here. Let the hit dogs holler.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lakers were the first seed and finding their footing before the shutdown and Miami despite being a 5th seed were in the mix at the top of east in the year too.
I feel like we might have had a simllar result either way

The teams that crashed out in the playoffs that year would also have dissapointing results in later playoffs (and success too) so they were susceptible to dissapointment

idk I never really looked at the bubble as fraudulent even though some players played out of this world (Jamal Murray) but they've shown flashes of that