How Many Of Y'all Have Constant Music Playing On You Everywhere You Go?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I love music but I’m selective about how often and where I listen to it and I’m not about to subject someone else to my musical taste

Now ages 16-20 I cared that other people heard my music and felt obliged to play it loud and often

Things changed

It’s called growing up
ONGys0u.gif
:russell:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep I play music all the time, can't go too long without it :ahh:
And who the hell said you had to listen to Trey Songz station all day :dahell: you play what you want to hear and they'll play what they want to hear :dahell:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play my shyt loud as hell in traffic !

:mjlit:
I use to be like this just like every other young nikka. From the inside looking out, you be like :myman::win: with the bass hitting and the whip washed.

But from the outside looking in, that shyt is cringy af:mjlol:. nikkas be trying to look hard :birdman:, the song don't even sound right because you only catch a part of it, and we see that black ass head looking out the whip trying to make sure that people notice em.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I've been noticing that a lot lately..

Mfs walking around with music playing somewhere on them. Either from one of those mini Bluetooth speakers or their phone speaker..

Mfs all in the restroom with music playing..

Sound like some Pandora channel shyt..

I love music and all.. But the thought of walking around hearing migos/ trey songz channel songs nonstop would drive me fukking crazy..

Maybe I'm just :flabbynsick:

:wow:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I use to be like this just like every other young nikka. From the inside looking out, you be like :myman::win: with the bass hitting and the whip washed.

But from the outside looking in, that shyt is cringy af:mjlol:. nikkas be trying to look hard :birdman:, the song don't even sound right because you only catch a part of it, and we see that black ass head looking out the whip trying to make sure that people notice em.

:dead: I know it probably looks goofy.....I see cacs mad as fucc when I pull up at the light.

And I'm sitting there like :smugdraper: and :youngsabo:....

I don't think I can change :lupe:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: I know it probably looks goofy.....I see cacs mad as fucc when I pull up at the light.

And I'm sitting there like :smugdraper: and :youngsabo:....

I don't think I can change :lupe:
You know what makes cacs mad more than anything? Success

You sound like you doing it right. They don't wanna see us happy and successful, especially not more successful than them