How many TDs would Mbappe score in the NFL with this footwork?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
@Gil Scott-Heroin

Breh, if you ever find yourself in London, DM me so I can take you around the cages in South Ldn that produced the likes of Sancho, Reiss Nelson, Ola Aina, Aribo, Tammy Abraham, Lookman et al. They’re all from around the way.

At least with that, you’ll get first hand experience of the extreme physicality involved in cage football with no rules. Once you witness that, you’d have a different level of respect for footballers.

Daps
You're a clown. As someone who watches both sports and has watched both for many years, Mbappe would get broken in half. He'll struggle to make a D1 roster.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I think you have a fundamental problem with reading since the thread title is self-explanatory. And apart from saying Mbappe runs a legit 4.2 - where did I compare the physicality of the 2 sports?

You’re the one who went off on a tangent by bringing physicality into it & all I did was engage you. The premise is what you made up in your head & not what I created the thread for.

So, who’s the fool now?

Breh, you’re a clown - football (soccer) is a contact sport. And I played football & rugby all through school. I also box as well. You’re the one who sounds like you have never played contact sport hence your warped opinion that someone who played football in the trenches with no rules can’t survive in the NFL.

I rarely see your posts but any time I see it - it’s you sucking off Jokic/Doncic who play zero D. The fact that you built your Coli career on thinking basketball is only about ball dominant offensive talent tells me how you perpetually make a fool out of yourself.
Your dumb ass actually thinks a helmet or shoulder pad offers protection.

I wish I could swing a helmet full speed with 220 pounds of weight behind it across your back, arms, or on a helmeted head.

That had to be the dumbest shyt Ive see posted in here

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Your dumb ass actually thinks a helmet or shoulder pad offers protection.

I wish I could swing a helmet full speed with 220 pounds of weight behind it across your back, arms, or on a helmeted head.

That had to be the dumbest shyt Ive see posted in here
If you think my assertion is dumb - wouldn’t the NFL also be dumb for making NFL players wear them since they do it for protection?

I don’t know how you can say something players wear for protection is dumb. If you want to argue about players weaponising it, that’s a different topic entirely. However, it doesn’t negate the fact that they wear it for protection.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You’re an elderly man & civility ought to come naturally to you. And there’s no need for ad hominem when engaging people. I think I conversed with you in the past & you’re an elderly Yoruba man - so I’ll let it slide due to Yoruba culture.

If you think my assertion is dumb - wouldn’t the NFL also be dumb for making NFL players wear them since they do it for protection?

I don’t know how you can say something players wear for protection is dumb. If you want to argue about players weaponising it, that’s a different topic entirely. However, it doesn’t negate the fact that they wear it for protection.
fukk outta here with that yoruba shyt.

Wearing it for protection is meaningless when it the reason for greater collisions and is outright painful and dangerous. Preventing scaring is meaningless. A hard plastic helmet to the back painful.

Protection…. :camby:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
fukk outta here with that yoruba shyt.

Wearing it for protection is meaningless when it the reason for greater collisions and is outright painful and dangerous. Preventing scaring is meaningless. A hard plastic helmet to the back painful.

Protection…. :camby:

But it doesn’t negate the fact that they wear helmets & pads for protection.

So, my post stands. Tell them to take them off & get busy like rugby players then.