How many teams do you usually have?

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I played only 3 football teams last year and 2 baseball teams. I usually do less baseball teams cause the season is so long. I already have 5 teams for football this year. I doubt I'll do too many more.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
2 football, but 3 if i can. baseball usually only 1

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I usually do 2 fantasy baseball leagues but I don't think i'll ever do that again next year I'm only doing 1.

For football I did 3 last year I wanted to cut it to 2 for this year but I just got invited into another league which i'm gonna accept.

I find if your doing really good in one league and shytty in another it's hard to keep on top of the league your doing shytty in for baseball thats why i'm only doing 1 next year.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
I usually do 2 fantasy baseball leagues but I don't think i'll ever do that again next year I'm only doing 1.

For football I did 3 last year I wanted to cut it to 2 for this year but I just got invited into another league which i'm gonna accept.

I find if your doing really good in one league and shytty in another it's hard to keep on top of the league your doing shytty in for baseball thats why i'm only doing 1 next year.

I found 2 baseball teams to be manageable with weekly line-ups. Daily line-ups would have killed me. I was the opposite which I regret. I paid more attention to the team that sucked to rebuild it. They've went from 8th to 3rd now in the 2nd half of the season but my team that was in 1st by 10 pts now fell to 2nd by 1 point. I even got Kemp back for the 2nd half and traded for BJ Upton for more speed because I was behind. Gave up bench players for Upton too.

:what:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Last year I played in 3 leagues. This year I'm playing in 4. I think 4 would be the max # of leagues I would play in. I usually play fantasy football

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I found 2 baseball teams to be manageable with weekly line-ups. Daily line-ups would have killed me. I was the opposite which I regret. I paid more attention to the team that sucked to rebuild it. They've went from 8th to 3rd now in the 2nd half of the season but my team that was in 1st by 10 pts now fell to 2nd by 1 point. I even got Kemp back for the 2nd half and traded for BJ Upton for more speed because I was behind. Gave up bench players for Upton too.

:what:

If your not running at least one 14-16 team straight points keeper/future draft pick trading besball league, your missing out.

Daily line ups changes, tons of trading, tons of planning, etc. and the ability to trade next years draft picks helps keep everyone involved, come rain or shine since you can always rebuild for next years draft by selling off your overpaid stars if your not gonna finish in the money.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
If your not running at least one 14-16 team straight points keeper/future draft pick trading besball league, your missing out.

Daily line ups changes, tons of trading, tons of planning, etc. and the ability to trade next years draft picks helps keep everyone involved, come rain or shine since you can always rebuild for next years draft by selling off your overpaid stars if your not gonna finish in the money.

:steviej:

I'd definitely be interested in something like this, but its hard to find a group of people to do it with. If you guys have an openings in your league let me know. I'd probably cut it down to one league with that.

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
I play in 16 team leagues ranging from $100-$200, but its hard to do keepers because often times teams will drop off if their team is wack

I try not to own more than 2 teams a season