How many times have you been called a bedwench?

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
There are a lot of mentally disturbed posters on here that are obsessed with interracial relationships and pink penis. It’s like a female poster could say she likes to wear the color white and poster will come up behind you ranting about how your a bedwench c00n who loves White men more than Black men.
:hhh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol in real life, never. On here? Dozens of times.

It’s just part of the charm of online wannabe commandos. When dogs get hit, they start hollering.

Ive also been called a pickme, a tranny, a man, a black male hater, ****, a bytch, a feminist...
:laff::laff::laff:
I just can’t be bothered to care. I’ll say what I see and hurt bytches will complain. People claim to put me on ignore or not read my long ass posts but be foaming at the mouth over every word I type.
:whistle: You can’t take anything people say seriously.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol in real life, never. On here? Dozens of times.

It’s just part of the charm of online wannabe commandos. When dogs get hit, they start hollering.

Ive also been called a pickme, a tranny, a man, a black male hater, ****, a bytch, a feminist...
:laff::laff::laff:
I just can’t be bothered to care. I’ll say what I see and hurt bytches will complain. People claim to put me on ignore or not read my long ass posts but be foaming at the mouth over every word I type.
:whistle: You can’t take anything people say seriously.
Wtf is a pickme?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wtf is a pickme?
It’s used to describe a chick that takes up for men in gender conversations. Like a female Derrick Jackson.

I was accused of being a pickme when I said women don’t need to physically assault men and expect them not to retaliate or cry victim when they get knocked the fukk out.

It just goes against my ninja way. Why would you hit somebody stronger than you and get mad if they defend themselves. Keep your dumb ass hands to yourself.
This IMO perfectly reasonable logic earned me a neg and the title of a pickme, b/c I guess women should just be allowed to fukk over whomever.:mjlol:sheeeiiit. Life don’t work like that.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I don't think i have ever been called that. But there are threads calling many blackwomen wenches...

I have called people c00ns/buckc00ns in some threads... I figure, if all these ladies are wenches then all these gents are buck-c00ns as well... So if they have to call out the "wenches" we migjt as well call out the "bucks" too.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...not trying to derail the thread, it just made me think of something i know a lot of bruhs do, and i was wondering if y'all do the same thing.

do sistas that find brothas less desirable, or side-eye worthy if he dated outside his race?